One of Lauren's favorite classes, in Detail Art you will learn how to create 6 beautiful hand painted nails. Nails include the butterfly wing, line design, and drunken ovals just to name a few. We cover line work (controlled and abstract), composition, and brush control.
We all know that details can make or break your nail art designs. In this class you will learn how to put those delicate little details into your nail art designs in a salon style timeframe.
Class includes some of Wildflowers Exclusive Gear!
In this 3 hour totally hands-on class, you will create a total of 6 looks to add to your portfolio.
Houston TX January 8th, 12:30-4:30PM (complete)
Chicago IL April 26th, 8am-12PM
Portland OR May 7th, 8am-12PM
Boise ID May 14th, 12:30-4:30PM
- Wildflowers Gold Brush
- Wildflowers Silicone Tools
- Wildflowers Ombre Brush
- Wildflowers Fidget Stylus
- Wildflowers Magenta Brush
- Wildflowers Orange Brush
- Wildflowers Scrubby Brush
- E-File (for nail piercing!)
- UV or LED nail lamp
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Spoon Pusher (or small spoon or scoop)
- Tweezers & Scissors
- White Gel Polish (and a few other bright colors)
- An electrical power strip (you will be provided with one outlet as close as possible to you)
- Table Towel (optional - we will have paper towels)
- Table Lamp (optional - sometimes the lighting in conference rooms is poor)
We recommend utilizing the Wildflowers tools listed above. If you choose to use other tools or brushes, we can not guarantee the outcome of each nail design.
If you do not have any of the tools, we'd be happy to guide you in making a purchase from our website. If you do not have time to order prior to class (because of shipping time) please contact us about pre-purchasing items. We can have them ready for you when you check into class.